It’s not just good for business it's a sound investment.
Capitalise on the significant investment in infrastructure from both the public and private sectors, which not only improves operational efficiencies in your business, but also offers potential upside for future capital growth in property. Recent major investments include:
- Construction of the Port River Expressway, which links directly with the AusLink National Network to Perth, Darwin, Sydney and Melbourne.
- Deepening and extending the Outer Harbor Channel enabling it to accept fully laden post-panamax size vessels.
- Refurbishing and upgrading the seven kilometre Lefevre Peninsula Freight Transport corridor which links Outer Harbor directly with the national rail network.
- Development of ASC Shipbuilding’s $120 million state-of-the-art, 14-hectare shipyard.
- $300 million development of Techport Australia – creating a national shipbuilding hub.
- Viterra’s (formerly ABB Grain) new state-of-the-art, deep sea grain terminal at Outer Harbor.